NACDD is here to help you navigate the complexity of information about Medicaid. Below is a list of some of our favorite resources. It is important to remember that proposals are on the table that would cut Medicaid by $880 billion which means people’s health, well-being and ability to live in the community will be in jeopardy! NACDD encourages everyone to speak out to governors, state legislators and Members of Congress at every opportunity to share your stories about why Medicaid matters to you. Please contact us if you need additional information that you do not see here.
- Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities: http://c-c-d.org/rubriques.php?rubpage=42
- CPR – Protect Our Medicaid: http://protectourmedicaid.org/
- National Health Law Program – http://www.healthlaw.org
- Families USA – http://familiesusa.org
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities – http://www.cbpp.org
- 2019 Medical Expense Savings Act Coalition SENATE Letter