In 2016, Self Advocates Becoming Empowered (SABE), the oldest national self-advocacy organization in the country, was awarded a grant from the Administration for Community Living to establish the first-ever national Self Advocacy Resource and Technical Assistance Center (SARTAC). ACDD Has been a proud partner of SARTAC since the beginning and looks forward to continued collaboration
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network (ASAN)
- Green Mountain Self-Advocates (GMSA)
- National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities
- Sibling Leadership Network (SLN)
- Southwest Institute for Families and Children (SWI)
- University of Missouri Kansas City Institute for Human Development (UMKC)
SARTAC has compiled extensive resources and training materials to help your Self-Advocacy organization navigate, grow and succeed.