MARK YOUR CALENDAR! The 2018 NACDD Annual Conference and Associated Meetings will be July 9-13, 2018, at the Gaylord National Harbor in Oxon Hill, MD (just outside of Washington, DC!). This year’s theme is See Me for Me: Connecting with Our Communities.
The year’s conference will feature important discussions on how advocates, family members and professionals are interconnected in our communities. Participants will listen to experts, parents, siblings, and self-advocates on topics ranging from education, employment, community building and integration, healthcare and more.
Plenary topics at the NACDD 2018 Annual Conference will focus on how people with developmental disabilities are important and active members of our communities. Some speakers may discuss education projects and programs, employment for people with developmental disabilities, community integration and involvement, and self-advocacy.
The Conference will take place at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center at National Harbor, in Oxon Hill, MD.
The hotel room rate through the NACDD room block is $172/per night (plus taxes.) Hotel room reservations through the NACDD room block cutoff date is 6/18.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA) – 8 miles
- Estimated taxi fare: $28 one way
- Estimated Uber/Lyft fare: $19-25 one way
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) – 35 miles
- Estimated taxi fare: $80 one way
- Estimated Uber/Lyft fare: $50-60 one way
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) – 42 miles
- Estimated taxi fare: $90 one way
- Estimated Uber/Lyft fare: $55-70 one way